Cayuse Human Ethics Resource Page
Cayuse Human Ethics Implementation Information
Cayuse Human Ethics Login
Cayuse Human Ethics is the online IRB submission system that UNCG has selected to replace the current online IRB submission system, IRBIS.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING CAYUSE LEGACY SUBMISSIONS:
- The migration of studies from IRBIS to Cayuse will take several weeks. The migration team is steadily working on populating legacy applications for the research teams.
- If you have a renewal or modification that requires IRB submission within the next several weeks and your legacy submission is currently incomplete, the PI or a current study team member will need to complete the legacy application. This can be done by copy/pasting from the IRBIS application into the Cayuse application. The IRBIS application can be found in the “attachments” section of the legacy application in Cayuse.
- The Legacy Submission Help Document has been created to aid researchers in the completion of the legacy application. Once the legacy application sections are populated, a renewal or modification submission can then be started.
The video below offers a tour of the Cayuse Human Ethics system. The demonstration includes an explanation of the dashboard, a demonstration of a new study application (8 min 56 sec mark), renewal and modification submissions (30 min 56 mark), as well as demonstrations of other system features.
- Cayuse Frequently Asked Questions
- Legacy Submission Help Document
- How do I submit a technical support ticket to Cayuse?
- How do I submit a New Study?
- How do I submit a Renewal?
- How do I submit a Modification?
- How do I submit a Closure?
- How do I certify a study application?
- How do I respond to stipulations?
- How do I link an IRB application to a grant proposal in Cayuse SP?
- How do I access the Cayuse Help Center on the Cayuse Human Ethics dashboard?