Research Misconduct Resources
Book (PDF) – Fostering Integrity in Research (2017)
Posters on Various Topics in Research Misconduct
- Everyone Plays a Role in Research Integrity
- Ways Supervisors can promote Research Integrity
- The Research Community Safeguards Scientific Integrity
- Qualities of Good Research Mentors
- Red Flags of Research Misconduct
- Image Manipulation
- Research Trainees – What you need to know
- Write Ethically – From Start to Finish
- You suspect Research Misconduct – Now What?
- You’ve been accused of Research Misconduct – Now What?
- Can you Spot Research Misconduct? Investigating Image Manipulation
- What drives people to commit Research Misconduct?
- Applying for a Grant? Don’t take Shortcuts!
- Authorship Practices to Avoid Conflicts
- It’s a “Slippery Slope” to Research Misconduct
- Tips for Avoiding Plagiarism
Obtained from the Federal Office of Research Integrity: https://ori.hhs.gov/infographics 11/18/2019